- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Boys & Girls Clubs offer summer food programs
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Olympic Peninsula announce the sponsorship of the Simplified Summer Food Program for Children. Meals will be made available at no charge to attending children 18 years of age or younger.
Meals will be served at the following locations:
• Boys & Girls Club, Carroll C. Kendall unit, 400 W. Fir St., Sequim; breakfast 9-9:30 a.m., lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• Carrie Blake Park, 202 N. Blake Ave., Sequim; lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• Elk Creek Apartments, 90 S. Rhodefer Road, Sequim; lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• Port Angeles Boys & Girls Club, 2620 S. Francis St., Port Angeles; breakfast 9-9:30 a.m., lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• Evergreen Court Apartments, 2202 W. 16th St., Port Angeles; lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• Jefferson Elementary School, 218 E. 12th St., Port Angeles; lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• Shane Park, 613 S. G St., Port Angeles; lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• YMCA, 302 S. Francis St., Port Angeles; lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
Call Melly Green at 683-8095 with questions.