- About Us
First Friday Art Walk Sequim begins sixth year
• The Museum & Arts Center 17th annual Sequim Arts Student Show features works by Clallam County students at the MAC Exhibit Center, 175 W. Cedar St.
• Doodlebugs Scrapbooking opens its Creative Café Art Bar from 5-7 p.m. each Friday at 138 W. Washington St. This week’s project is making a valentine.
• Sunshine Café, 135 W. Washington St., celebrates its 10th year with the artworks of Tim Quinn and Karen Murray. Sunshine Café will serve mac ’n’ cheese bites, cookies, tea and coffee.
• Susan Gansert Shaw exhibits her watercolor and mixed-media pieces at Alder Wood Bistro, 139 W. Alder St.
• Judy Priest’s watermedia artwork is on display at the Sequim Library, 630 N. Sequim Ave. Meet the artist, enjoy live music and sample light refreshments.
• Sallie Radock’s water
media and block prints inspired by nature are at KeyBank, 120 N. Dunlap Ave.
• Ruth Cadden’s paintings are at Botanical Touch, 115 N. Sequim Ave.
• Enjoy traditional Thai dance at Galare Thai, 120 W. Bell St.
• Blue Whole Gallery presents its annual group show “We Love Sequim” at 129 W. Washington St.
A map for the self-guided tour is available at www.sequimartwalk.com.
Now in its sixth year, the First Friday Art Walk Sequim is free to all participating businesses and artists. Venues are required to exhibit original local artwork or showcase local artists including visual, musical, performance, literary, culinary and decorative talents.
To participate as a venue or artist in the First Friday Art Walk Sequim, contact Renne Emiko Brock-Richmond at 460-3023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.