- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Artwalk opens April exhibits
Sequim venues for April include the following:
• Museum & Arts Center, 175 W. Cedar St. An open show, “The Art of Sustainability,” runs March 29-April 30. Reception 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 1.
• Blue Whole Gallery, 129 W. Washington St. Robert Stem, oil and watercolor artist, and Jonathan Koeppe Patton, fused glass artist, are featured. Artists’ reception from 5-7:30 p.m., Friday, April 1.
• Sequim Public Library, 630 N. Sequim Ave. Photographer Robert Reed displays his artwork through May. Artist’s reception, live music and light refreshments 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 1.
• The Dove’s Nest, 139 W. Washington St. Photography featuring the Olympic Peninsula by Ken Beale on display near the front entrance during business hours and 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 1.
• Sunshine Cafe, 135 W. Washington St. Community artists. Meet the artists and sample chef’s choice snacks from 5-8 p.m. Friday, April 1.
• Gallery at the Fifth Avenue, 500 Hendrickson Road. “The Rain Forest Artists,” watercolorists, present a show during business hours, 9 a.m.-8 p.m., seven days a week. Artists’ reception 1-3 p.m. Sunday, April 3.
• KeyBank, 120 N. Dunlap Ave., and The Oyster Cafe, 1102 E. Washington St. Randy Radock shows block prints and photographs inspired by nature during business hours.
• Bank of America, 114 S. Sequim Ave. Linda Stadtmiller has her artwork displayed through May during business hours, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
An online map of First Friday Artwalk venues is available at www.sequimart walk.com.
In addition, Sequim Arts members Sallie and Randy Radock continue their display of block prints and artwork inspired by nature at the Northwind Arts Alliance Showcase Gallery, 2409 Jefferson St., Port Townsend, and at the Gateway Visitor’s Center, 93 Beaver Valley Road, Port Ludlow.
For more information, call Robert Lee at 683-6894 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.