Submit Classified Ad
Redeeming Life Fellowship
Published on Wed, Feb 24, 2010 by
Sequim Gazette Staff
Redeeming Life Fellowship Pastor Jeff Nelson said the vision of his church is to be compassionate and healing.
• One that binds the wounds of the hurting
• That enables people to live again after loss
• That receives the lost, forgotten, the neglected and rejected of the world, so they might be fully restored, renewed and transformed into the image of Jesus Christ the Lord.
The church has 50-70 people who attend contemporary worship services led by seasoned musicians who play a number of styles including hymns.
Nelson said gatherings are informal, interactive and relevant.
"All are welcome, no matter your need or spiritual/physical condition," he said.
• 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sundays at the church, with children's ministry held during the morning session.
• Bible studies at 7 p.m. Tuesdays at the church
• Men's breakfast at 7 a.m. Mondays at Tarcisio's Italian Place, 609 W. Washington St.
• Home groups at 7 p.m. Thursdays
• Women's gathering at
7 p.m. Wednesdays in Agnew
Contact church for directions to home groups and women's gathering.
For a Spiritual Spotlight on your church, contact Matthew Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 683-3311, ext. 114.
© 2009 Sequim Gazette. All rights reserved. 147 West Washington, Sequim, WA 98382 • 360.683.3311
Email the Webmaster