- Penultimate Sunday Jazz Jam. 6 p.m. Upstage Theatre, 923 Washington St., Port Townsend. 360-385-2216.
Sunday-Monday July 25-Aug. 1
- Jazz Port Townsend. Workshops and shows at various times and locations, including Upstage Theatre, McCurdy Pavilion at Fort Worden State Park, Key City Playhouse and Castle Key Lounge. 360-385-3102 or www.centrum.org.
- Poets from Port Townsend Writers Conference. 7 p.m. Northwind Arts Center, 2409 Jefferson St., Port Townsend. Free, donations accepted. 360-437-9081.
Friday-Sunday July 23-25, July 30-Aug. 1
- Readers Theatre Plus, The Peninsula Singers, The Museum and Arts Center, reading of Gilbert and SullivanâÄôs "The Gondoliers." 7:30 p.m. July 23-24, 30-31, 2 p.m. July 25, Aug. 1. Old Dungeness Schoolhouse, 2781 Towne Road, Sequim. $15 or two for $25 if purchased in advance, available at Pacific Mist Books in Sequim and Odyssey Book Store in Port Angeles.
Friday-Sunday July 23-25,
Thursday-Saturday July 29-31
- "Oklahoma!" 7:30 p.m. July 23-24, 29-31, 2 p.m. Sunday, July 25. Port Angeles High School auditorium, 304 E. Park Ave., Port Angeles. 452-8299 or email@example.com.
Saturday July 24
- The men of Dungeness Valley Lutheran Church hold a garage sale beginning at 8 a.m. All proceeds will be divided among Sequim Food Bank, Sequim Community Aid and Serenity House. The church is at 923 N. Sequim Ave.
- Sequim Open Aire Market. Community booths include Peninsula Friends of Animals, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Olympic Winds, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Cedar Street. 460-2668.
- Pacific Northwest Wood Artisans show and sale. 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Sequim Elks Lodge, 143 Port Williams Road, Sequim. 457-1380.
Monday-Friday July 26-30
- Boys & Girls Club 2010 Kindercamp. Kids Can Cook. 9 a.m.-noon each day. $80 per week, field trips may require an additional fee. 683-8095.
- "Victorian Living History Camp," "Join the Regiment History Camp." For ages 8-12. Jefferson County Historical Society. Information or enrollment, 360-385-1003.
Tuesday July 27
- NashâÄôs FarmerâÄôs Market. Locally grown organic vegetables, berries and flowers along with flour and bread milled and baked at Bell Street Bakery. 2-5:30 p.m. Tuesdays year-round. Lobby of the Olympic Medical CenterâÄôs Medical Services Building, 840 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 417-7782.
Wednesday July 28
- Zambini Brothers. Summer reading program. 10:30 a.m. Sequim Library, 630 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 683-1161, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.nols.org.
- Community dinner. 6 p.m. Trinity United Methodist Church,100 Blake Ave., Sequim. Make reservations Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday before the dinner. 683-5367.
Friday-Sunday July 30-Aug. 1
- Hurricane Ridge Kennel Club All-breed dog show. Blake family property, 110 Blake Ave., Sequim.
Saturday July 31
- Book signing for Terry BuchananâÄôs new book, "Fort Casey: The History of Fort Casey and the Defense of the Pacific Northwest." 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Museum and Arts Center, 175 W. Cedar St., Sequim. 681-2257.
- Sequim Open Aire Market. Community booths include CASA, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., Denny Secord and the Northwest Boys,
11 a.m.-2 p.m. Cedar Street. 460-2668.
- Tai-Chi Association exercise. 7:45 a.m. sign-in, 8-8:15 a.m. daily. John Wayne Marina, 2577 West Sequim Bay Road,
- Vinyasa yoga. 6 a.m. Monday-Friday; 9 a.m. Wednesdays and Fridays; 6 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays. Call for location. www.sequimyoga.com or 206-321-1718.
- Sequim Open Aire Market. Produce. 2-6 p.m. Sequim Avenue and Washington Street. 460-2668.
- The Cutting Garden, Oven Spoonful catering and Harbinger WineryâÄôs Wednesday Play Dates. Noon-3 p.m. through Aug. 25. 303 Dahlia Llama Lane, Sequim. $28 per person, reservations required. 670-8671, email@example.com, 460-1849 or www.cuttinggarden.com/events.
- Bird walks at the Dungeness River Audubon CenterâÄôs lower Dungeness riparian forest. 8:30-10:30 a.m. Railroad Bridge Park, 2151 W. Hendrickson Road, Sequim. 681-4076.
- Blood pressure checks. 9 a.m.-noon. Second floor, Cardiac Services, Olympic Medical Services Building, 840 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 417-7486.
- Bridge at the Sequim Senior Activity Center. 1 p.m. All playing skill levels welcome. Other activities: senior workout, 9 a.m.; seniorcize, 11 a.m.-noon. 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim. 683-6806.
- Karaoke. 9 p.m. Oasis Sports Bar & Grill, 301 W. Washington St., Sequim. 582-3143.
- Open sew, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.; pan, 10 a.m.-noon; bingo, 12:30 p.m.; Scrabble, 1 p.m.; stretch yoga, 1-2:30, 3-4:45 p.m. Sequim Senior Activity Center, 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim. 683-6806.
- Random doubles disc golf. 5:45-8:30 p.m. Lincoln Park Disc Golf Course, 1537 W. Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles. $7 entry,
$1 ace pot entry. 360-775-4191.
- Texas hold âÄôem, ages 21 and older. 6-11 p.m. Castaways, 1213 Marine Drive, Port Angeles. Free; beginners to experts. 461-3400.
- Open jam. 7 p.m. Oasis Sports Bar & Grill, 301 W. Washington St., Sequim. 582-3143.
- Senior workout, 9 a.m.; seniorcize, 11 a.m.-noon; pinochle, 12:30 p.m.; sing-along at facilities, 2:30 p.m.; bingo, 6 p.m. Sequim Senior Activity Center, 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim. 683-6806.
- Washington State University Master Gardeners plant clinics. 9 a.m.-1 p.m. through Sept. 25. Co-op Farm & Garden, 216 E. Washington St., Sequim. 565-2679.
- Bridge. 6:30 p.m. second and fourth Saturdays. Sequim
Senior Activity Center, 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim. 683-6806.
- Trivia contest. 6 p.m. Oasis Sports Bar & Grill, 301 E. Washington St., Sequim. Free. 582-3143.
- Washington State University Master Gardeners plant clinics. 9 a.m.-1 p.m. through Oct. 25 except Monday holidays. Clallam County Courthouse, 223 E. Fourth St., Port Angeles. 565-2679.
- Blood pressure screening. 9-11 a.m. Faith Lutheran Church, 382 W. Cedar St., Sequim. Free. 681-0103.
- Senior workout, bridge, 9 a.m.; art with Judy Priest, 10 a.m.; knitting and crocheting, 10:30 a.m.; seniorcize, 11 a.m.-noon; gentle yoga and chair exercise, 12:30-1:30 p.m.; computer clinic, 1-2 p.m.; yoga, 2-3:45 p.m. Sequim Senior Activity Center, 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim. 683-6806.
- Crafts, 10 a.m.; cribbage, SHIBA health insurance advice, 10 a.m.-noon; dominoes/Mexican train, 1 p.m.; pingpong, 1-3 p.m.; Middle Eastern dancers, 7-9 p.m.; second and fourth Tuesdays: Wii 10:30 a.m.-noon, potluck, 11:30 a.m.; and bunco, 1 p.m.
Sequim Senior Activity Center, 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim. 683-6806.
- Singles disc golf. 5:45-8:30 p.m. Lincoln Park Disc Golf Course, 1537 W. Lauridsen Blvd., Port Angeles. $4 entry, $1 ace pot entry. 360-775-4191.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- Encore! Adult Day Care. Supervised activities, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Lunch included. 301 E. Lopez Ave.,¬â Port Angeles. Call 457-6801.
Thursdays July 22-Aug. 26
- "Ecology of the Dungeness River."
9 a.m.-noon. First session at Dungeness River Audubon Center, Railroad Bridge Park, 2151 Hendrickson Road, Sequim. $50 River Center members, $75 others. 681-4867 or www.
Saturday July 24
- Adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation and standard first aid. 9 a.m.-4 p.m. American Red Cross, 151 RuthâÄôs Place, Sequim. $45. 457-7933.
- "A Walk Through the Berry Patch." 10 a.m. Woodcock Demonstration Garden, 2711 Woodcock Road, Sequim. Free. 417-2279.
- "Summer Pruning for Trees, Shrubs and Vines." 1 p.m. McComb Gardens, 751 McComb Road, Sequim. 681-2827, www.mccombgardens.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday July 26
- "Ease Neck and Back Pain with Core Alignment." Noon-12:45 p.m. Second-floor conference room, Olympic Medical CenterâÄôs Medical Services Building, 840 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. Free. 582-2601.
Monday-Thursday July 26-29
- Portrait/figure and background workshop. All levels of expertise welcome. 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Sequim Prairie Grange Hall, 290 Macleay Road, Sequim. 582-9622, 461-2725, or email@example.com.
Tuesday July 27
- Adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation review. 6-8:30 p.m. American Red Cross, 151 RuthâÄôs Place, Sequim. $20. 457-7933.
- "Integrated Pest Management." Washington State University Clallam County Master Gardeners brown bag series. Noon-1 p.m. Clallam County Courthouse, 223 E. Fourth St., Port Angeles. 417-2279.
Thursday July 29
- Disaster preparedness. 10 a.m.-noon. Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 Blake Ave., Sequim. 683-5367 by Thursday, July 22.
The deadline for items appearing in this section is 5 p.m. Wednesday one week in advance of publication. News releases, photos, posters, playbills and other graphics may be mailed to P.O. Box 1750, Sequim, WA 98382, delivered to the Sequim Gazette office at 147 W. Washington St., Sequim, e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 683-6670.