Enjoy local sweets and spirits with the annual Olympic Peninsula Red Wine, Cider & Chocolate Tour, set for Feb. 9-10 and Feb. 16-18.
The self-guided tour set for
11 a.m.-5 p.m. each day includes nine different venues offering new wines and hard cider releases paired with sweet and savory chocolates, live music and fun.
Tour tickets are $40 online and include wine, cider and chocolate pairings at all nine venues, plus a commemorative wine glass. Tickets purchased at the door of participating venues are $45. Independently, each winery/cidery charges a $10 per person tasting fee.
Participating venues include:
• Wind Rose Cellars, 143 W. Washington St., Sequim
• Harbinger Winery, 2358 US Highway 101 West, Port Angeles
• Camaraderie Cellars, 334 Benson Road, Port Angeles
• Olympic Cellars, 255410 US Highway 101, Port Angeles
• FairWinds Winery, 1984 Hastings Ave. W., Port Townsend
• Port Townsend Vineyards, 2640 W. Sims Way, Port Townsend
• Eaglemount Wine & Cider, 1893 S. Jacob Miller Road, Port Townsend
• Marrowstone Vineyards, 423 Meade Road, Nordland
• Finnriver Farm & Cidery, 124 Center Road, Chimacum
For more information, visit www.olympicpeninsulawineries.org.