Eleven musical groups headline this year’s Music in the Park concerts in Sequim.
In all, 20 bands applied to perform during this year’s City Arts Advisory Commission concert series.
The concerts take place at the James Center for the Performing Arts in Carrie Blake Park and start at 6 p.m. each Tuesday through Aug. 27. New this year, food and drink, will be available for purchase beginning at 5 p.m. Coyote BBQ Pub will offer pulled pork sandwiches and non-alcoholic beverages at each concert in June and July and Aug. 6, 20 and 27, and Alder Wood Bistro will offer wood-fired pizza by the slice on Aug. 13.
Residents are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs to get comfortable and enjoy free, live music.
The concert series kicks off one week earlier this year, on Tuesday, June 18, with the Navy Band Northwest.
The rest of the lineup includes:
• June 25 — Caribe Steel Band (Caribbean, reggae, Calypso, soca, samba)
• July 2 — Ranger and the “Re-Arrangers” (swing, gypsy jazz)
• July 9 — John Hoover and the Mighty Quinns (music of John Denver)
• July 16 — Stardust Big Band (18-piece big band music)
• July 23 — Bread & Gravy (blues, classic rock, contemporary, more)
• July 30 — Max Hatt & Edda Glass (contemporary, jazz, bossa nova, Brazilian)
• Aug. 6 — Black Diamond Junction (classic rock, pop, country hits)
• Aug. 13 — Blue Rhinos (blues, rock)
• Aug. 20 — Farmstrong (folk, country, bluegrass)
• Aug. 27 — Joy in Mudville (Americana/roots rock)
Contact City of Sequim Arts Coordinator Cyndi Hueth at 360-582-2477 or email@example.com for more information.