BBQ grill catches side of garage on fire

Clallam County Fire District 3 firefighters responded to 221 Mars Vista Way Thursday evening when the homeowner's barbecue caught the side of his garage on fire.

The homeowner (who refused to be identified) surveys the damage from a Thursday night barbecue fire at 221 Mars Vista Way along with firefighter/paramedics Ron Whitney and Joel McKeen.

We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Read the Oct 20
Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Browse the archives.

Friends to Follow

View All Updates