News

Stovetop fire at Bell St. apartment

 -
— image credit:

Clallam County Fire District 3 firefighters  extinguished an evening stovetop fire on Monday, June 21 at an apartment inside 410 W. Bell St., Sequim.

Apartment resident Amy Wilkinson said she, her family and dog were not hurt during the brief fire.

Wilkinson said she tried to extinguish the fire on her own but it got out of hand.

The stove was damaged but the apartment sustained little to no impact from the fire other than from smoke.

We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus

Read the Nov 19
Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Browse the archives.

Friends to Follow

View All Updates