- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Hey, learn about hay
A free workshop on selecting hay for animals is from 6-9 p.m. Thursday, July 1, at the Fairview Grange, 161 Lake Farm Road, Port Angeles.
Clallam Conservation District, WSU Extension of Clallam County and Clallam County Noxious Weeds Department are teaming up to offer the workshop.
• Evaluating the nutritional quality of hay, including the pros and cons of different hay types
• Determining your animals’ nutritional needs
• Haymaking tips for producing or choosing premium quality hay
• Health hazards in your hay, including poisonous and noxious weeds
• Washington Wilderness Hay and Mulch Program (required on federal lands)
Register by calling WSU Extension at 417-2279