- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Clinic sponsors ‘Healthy Solutions Expo’
The Dungeness Valley Health & Wellness Clinic holds a “Healthy Solutions Expo” on two Saturdays, April 21 and April 28, at the Sequim Senior Activity Center, 921 E. Hammond St. The program is open to the public and includes healthy solutions for exercise, nutrition and stress management.
A series of free informational lectures by local health care experts begins Saturday, April 21:
• 1-2 p.m. “Eat Out and Still Be Healthy,” Eileen Romano, Weight Watchers
• 1-2 p.m. “Joy of Yoga,” Barb Boekelheide, yoga Instructor
• 2:30-3:30 p.m. “Grains, Sweeteners and Oils — Which are Safe?” Sherry Fry, NTP, CHFS
• 2:30-3:30 p.m. “Water: The Foundation of Good Health,” Grace Lambert, CPT
• 3:45-4:45 p.m. “Growing Your Own Backyard Produce Stand,” Steve Fry, CHFS
• 3:45-4:45 p.m. Preparing for the Unexpected with Reactive Timing,” Grace Lambert, CPT.
A second series of free programs continues Saturday, April 28:• 1-3 p.m. “ADD/ADHD in Children and Adults,” Dr. Kip Tulin, pediatrician
• 1-2 p.m. “Living Room Aerobics,” Kelly Rutt, MPT, OMC physical therapy
• 2:15-3:15 p.m. “Dental Disease is Preventable,” Sarah McMonigle, dental hygienist
• 3:30-4:30 p.m. “Feed Your Family Well,” Bonnie Stone, RD, OMC dietician
• 3:30-4:30 p.m. “First Aid in the Home,” Pete Stone, RN, ER.
For more information, call Barb Paschal at Dungeness Valley Health & Wellness Clinic, 582-0218.