- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Red Cross offering health, safety classes
The American Red Cross offers affordable monthly classes in first aid and CPR/AED. The CPR/AED certificate and the first aid certificate are now valid for two years. To register for classes, call the American Red Cross Training Support Center at 800-733-2767, then select Option 3 for Health and Safety Services to register for the next available class or go to www.redcross.org to register for class online.
Register as early as possible: The American Red Cross reserves the right to cancel any class, seven days prior to class date, if the minimum state enrollment of two students is not met. Preregistration must be completed and payment received prior to the day of class; no refunds are given.
The following September classes are to be held at 151 Ruth’s Place, Suite 1C, Sequim, unless otherwise indicated:
• Saturday, Sept. 8: 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Adult First Aid/CPR/AED (at Calvary Chapel Church)
• Monday, Sept. 10: 6-9 p.m. Adult CPR/AED
• Tuesday, Sept. 11: 6-9 p.m. First Aid
• Thursday, Sept. 13: 6-9 p.m. Pediatric CPR/AED
• Saturday, Sept. 15: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Babysitter’s Training
• Friday, Sept. 21: 1-3:30 p.m. Adult CPR/AED Review
• Saturday, Sept. 22: 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
Hands-Only Citizen CPR, Babysitter’s Training, Dog & Cat First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuers and Healthcare Providers courses are scheduled at an on-demand basis from month-to-month.
Participants have a choice of downloading course materials free of charge or purchasing them in a durable print format at an affordable price. Go to redcross.org/cpr and select to view or purchase the materials.