- About Us
Red Cross offers health and safety classes in October
The American Red Cross offers affordable monthly classes in First Aid and CPR/AED. The CPR/AED certificate and the First Aid certificate are now valid for two years.
These classes will be held at 151 Ruth's Place, Suite 1C, in Sequim, unless otherwise indicated:
• Friday, Oct. 12, 1-3:30 p.m.Adult CPR/AED Review
• Saturday, Oct. 13, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Babysitter's Training
• Tuesday, Oct. 16, 6-9 p.m. Adult CPR/AED
• Wednesday, Oct. 17, 6-9 p.m. First Aid
• Thursday, Oct. 18, 6-9 p.m. Pediatric CPR/AED
• Saturday, Oct. 20, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Adult First Aid/CPR/AED
Hands-Only Citizen CPR, Babysitter's Training, Dog & Cat First Aid and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuers and Healthcare Providers courses are scheduled at an on-demand basis from month-to-month.
To register for classes, call the American Red Cross Training Support Center at 800-733-2767, then select Option 3 for Health and Safety Services to register for the next available class; or go to www.redcross.org to register for class online.
Register early — the American Red Cross reserves the right to cancel any class, four days prior to class date, if the minimum state enrollment of four students are not met. Preregistration must be completed and payment received prior to the day of class. Fees range from $55-$110.
Wear comfortable clothing. Request special accommodations for physical, learning or language limitations when registering.