- About Us
Shellfish harvest restrictions updated
Effective immediately, the State of Washington Department of Health updated harvest closures of the following beaches for the recreational harvest of the species of shellfish listed. The following beaches in Clallam County are listed with the closure in effect.
• Extended seasonal closure of ocean beaches, closed to all species
• The Strait of Juan de Fuca from Pillar Point west to Cape Flattery, closed to all species
• The Strait of Juan de Fuca from Pillar Point eastward to the Jefferson County line, closed to butter and varnish clams only
• Dungeness Bay, no closures
• Discovery Bay and Sequim Bay, closed to butter and varnish clams only.