Meetings are listed based on written notification to The Gazette. Listings can be sent to The Gazette through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 683-6670, mailed to P.O. Box 1750, Sequim WA 98382 or dropped off in our office at 147 W. Washington, Sequim. The deadline is Wednesday at 5 p.m. for the next week's edition.
• AA meetings. Various meeting times, locations each day. 452-4212. www.nopaa.org.
• Al-Anon. Various meeting times, locations. 452-6973.
• Boy Scouts of America. Various meeting times, locations for Cub Scout, Boy Scout and Venture Crew troops. 800-272-6865 or www.joinscouts.net.
• League of Women Voters. Various meeting times, locations. 681-3757.
• NA meetings. Numerous meetings in the county at various times each day. 477-9367.
• Weight Watchers. Numerous meetings in the county at various times each day. 800-651-6000.
Wednesday Aug. 27
• Sunbonnet Sue Quilt Club. 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Masonic Hall,
700 S. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 681-0795.
• Sequim Dungeness Hospital Guild. 10 a.m. St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 525 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 683-7044.
• American Legion Auxiliary. 11 a.m. American Legion Hall, 107 E. Prairie St., Sequim. 452-8390.
• Family Support Group. For families, friends and loved ones of persons with serious mental disorders. Noon-1:15 p.m. Peninsula Community Mental Health Center, 118 E. Eighth St., Port Angeles. 457-0431.
• Rotary Club of Sequim. Noon. The Cedars at Dungeness, 1965 Woodcock Road, Sequim. 681-8539.
• Kiwanis Club of Sequim. Noon. Paradise Restaurant, 703 N. Sequim Ave., Sequim. 582-0022.
• Spanish Club. Conversation and study for intermediate Spanish students. 2 p.m. Prairie Springs Assisted Living, 680 W. Prairie St., Sequim. 683-1809.
• Good News Club. For boys and girls. 2:45-4:15 p.m. Gym/all-purpose room, 350 W. Fir St., Sequim. 582-0416.
• SNAP Voyagers. 3-5 p.m. Sequim Community School, 220 W. Alder St., Sequim. 681-8642.
• Knitting Group. Open to all skill levels, all fiber arts.
4:30-6 p.m. The Veela Café, 133 E. First St., Port Angeles. 452-5040.
• Grandparents Raising Grandchildren. 6-7:30 p.m. Conference room, Senior Information Office, 411 W. Washington St.,
• Olympic Peaks Camera Club. 7 p.m. Dungeness Community Church, 45 Eberle Lane, Sequim. 681-4422.
• Pacific Northwest Shooting Park Association. 7 p.m.
151 Billy Smith Road. 457-1846.
• Overeaters Anonymous. 7-8 p.m. St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 525 N. Fifth Ave., Sequim. 681-7371.
• Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous. 7 p.m. Calvary Chapel of Sequim, 91 Boyce Road, Sequim. 683-8881.
Friday Aug. 29
• Rotary Club of Sequim Sunrise. 7 a.m. SunLand Banquet Hall, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim. 681-8539.
• Rec Club. 3-5 p.m. Sequim Community School, 220 W. Alder St., Sequim. 681-8642.
• Olympic Peninsula Men's Chorus. 6 p.m. Band shell rehearsal room at Carrie Blake Park, Blake Avenue, Sequim. 683-3918.
• SKWIM Toastmasters Club. 7 p.m. Dining room at Prairie Springs Assisted Living, 680 W. Prairie St., Sequim. 417-5055.
• Hapy's Oasis Dance Group. 7 p.m. Sequim Senior Center, 921 E. Hammond St., Sequim. 683-9059.
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.