Mission statement: Our mission is to promote the healthy development of children and families by providing innovative and family centered programs to meet the needs of parents and their children in a respectful and responsible manner.
Service area: First Step serves all of Clallam County with a focus on Port Angeles and Sequim.
People served: In 2008, First Step served 4,478 adults and children, and the need is growing each year.
Annual budget/United Way funding: The 2009 budget is $756,401 and includes United Way allocations (1.84 percent) and United Way designations (1.74 percent) for a total from United Way of 3.58 percent.
Director: Nita Lynn
For more information: Phone 457-8355 or visit Web site www.firststepfamily.org.
Next week: Family Planning of Clallam County
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.