Clallam County Health and Human Services' Public Health Section is relocating and will be closed from July 6-9 for moving. July 12 it will reopen at the new location, 111 E. Third St., Suite 1A, Port Angeles. The phone number, 417-2274, is unchanged but the fax number, 452-4492, is new.The mailing address remains 223 E. Fourth St., No. 14, Port Angeles, WA 98362. Office hours remain 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Immunization clinics continue to be from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesdays.
The services that are moving are:
Nutrition Education Services
• Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Services/WIC
• WIC food checks
Infectious Disease Prevention and Control
• Two-hour blood-borne pathogen training
• Infectious disease reporting and tracking
• HIV and sexually transmitted disease testing and counseling
• Syringe Exchange Program
• Childhood, adult and travelers immunizations
• Tuberculin skin testing
• Certified copies of Washington state birth certificates only
• Certified copies of death certificates (current and previous month only) for Clallam County deaths only
HIV Case Management
Public Health Preparedness
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.