• Clean-up at Carrie Blake Park and the Water Reuse Demonstration Park, 202 N. Blake Ave.
• Installing green slats at police department
• Painting fire hydrants
• Removing overgrown blackberry bushes
• Weeding in parking strips throughout the city
• Clean-up at John Wayne Marina
The city of Sequim and Port of Port Angeles are co-sponsoring projects inside the city limits.
So far, volunteers from the Boys & Girls Club, Sequim Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, city employees and councilors and citizens have signed up to participate.
In Sequim, Costco is providing food and Walmart is providing bottled water.
Volunteers will meet at 7:30 a.m. at Sequim Transit Center, 190 W. Cedar St.
For more information, call Bobbie Usselman or Karen Kuznek-Reese at 683-4139.
Reach Matthew Nash at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.