• Museum members try to lay off paid staff to make up $138k shortfall;
• Local entities to determine marijuana shops locations;
• Sequim grad earns spot in U.S. Olympic trials;
• 5-year-old cancer survivor receives clubhouse and more;
• Library executive director to retire;
• MAC hosts Joe Rantz/ "Boys in the Boat" event;
• New boutique opens;
• Traveler's Journal begins;
• SHS and Readers Theatre Plus start shows this weekend;
• Two new congregations offer services in old Blyn church;
• Two bowlers earn districts spots;
• Local sports, local columns and even more local news!
Find it on the newsstand for just 75 cents or subscribe today: $36 for a one-year subscription with a special for an additional four issues free. Call 683-3311.
The Sequim Gazette is located at 147 W. Washington Street in Sequim.
Business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Phone 360-683-3311, or toll free at 800-829-5810. FAX 360-683-6670.
For a complete company directory with contact information please click HERE.