City of Sequim staff will be working with Neighborhood Ambassadors to schedule follow-up meetings by Dec. 17, from the Neighborhood Visioning Meeting held Sept. 9.
The goal for the meetings is for residents to further discuss potential service projects in their neighborhood for the 2018 Sequim Service Fest, to be held June 4–15, 2018.
City of Sequim citizens will be notified by door hanger of the date, time and location of their neighborhood meeting. Residents are encouraged to walk their neighborhood, identify potential projects and bring those ideas to the meeting or to submit their projects directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Sequim is working in partnership with Habitat for Humanity-Neighborhood Revitalization and First Federal to sponsor a group of volunteer “RV Care-A-Vanners” during Service Fest. Local service groups and citizens are also encouraged to participate.
Meeting dates include:
• The Foothills, 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 30, Sequim Civic Center, 152 W. Cedar St.
• East End, 2-4 p.m. Saturday, Cedar Ridge Clubhouse, 321 Lofgrin Road
• Lavender Circle, 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 6, Sequim Elks Lodge, 143 Port Williams Road
• Downtown, 5-7 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 6, Sequim Transit Center, 190 W. Cedar St.
• Northwest Territories, 5-7 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 7, YMCA of Sequim, 610 N. Fifth Ave.
• Rock Hollow, 5-7 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 7, Sequim Civic Center, 152 W. Cedar St.
• Sunrise, 2-4 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 14, Trinity United Methodist Church, 100 S. Blake Ave.
For more information, contact Assistant City Manager Joe Irvin at 360-582-2457 or email@example.com.