Are you ready to romp?
The Sequim Restaurant Romp, part of the Sequim Sunshine Festival, sees local restaurants offer new menu items or a discount on an established menu item to commemorate the event starting this week.
The Romp, which runs Feb. 15- March 5, encourages residents to dine at selected restaurants and fill out a stamp card. Stamp cards with at least five stamps and turned in at the Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce, 1192 E. Washington St., by 4 p.m. on Tuesday, March 8, are eligible for a prize drawing.
The drawing will be held March 9 and the winner will be notified by email or phone (there is a place on the card to include contact information).
Cards are available at all participating restaurants and the Chamber of Commerce.
Participating establishments include:
• Barhop Brewing & Artisan Pizza, 845 W. Washington St. (360-477-4257)
• Essence Coffee Roaster, 461 W. Washington St. (360-683-8206)
• Nourish, 101 Provence View Lane (360-797-1480)
• Pacific Pantry, 229 S. Sequim Ave. (360-797-1221)
• Peninsula Taproom, 210 W. Washington St. (360-504-3793)
• Rainshadow Café, 157 W. Cedar St. (360-797-1654)
• Shadowline Burgers & Brew, 179 W. Washington St. (360-683-8117)
• Sweet Spot Frozen Yogurt, 609 W. Washington St., Ste. 11 (360-504-2121)
Tedesco’s Italian Fresh, 210 W. Washington St. (360-504-3821)
• Wildwood Coffee Lounge, 145 E. Washington St. (510-206-1976)
Visit the festival website (sequimsun shinefestival.com) for the list of special offerings, and call or check the restaurant website for days and hours of operation.
For more about the Restaurant Romp or the Sequim Sunshine Festival, contact City of Sequim Marketing Coordinator Patsene Dashiell at 360-681-3421 or pdashiell@sequim wa.gov.