Editor’s note: Is your group meeting once more and wanting to get into the community calendar? Let us know at email@example.com or 360-683-3311. — MD
Deadline for items appearing in the community calendar is noon on Wednesday, one week before publication at editor@ sequimgazette.com or delivered to the Sequim Gazette at 147 W. Washington St.
• Peninsula College original film collection, “Good Things Come in Small Packages, Part 2,” at noon on Wednesday, June 16. Free, available on YouTube via livestream. Get tickets at bit.ly/3vgX9Gx.
• Clallam County Gem & Mineral Association “Now Show” – “Rock Show” event. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday, June 19, 40 W. Harrison Road, Sequim. 360-460-0827.
• Music Where You Park, 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 22, at Deer Park Cinemas, 96 Deer Park Lane, Port Angeles. Music by Sarah Shea/Chez Jazz (at KSQM studios).
• Music Where You Park, 6 p.m. Tuesday, June 29, at Sequim Prairie Grange, 290 Macleay Road. Music by Buck Ellard.
• Music Where You Park, 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, at George Washington Inn, 939 Finn Hall Road, Port Angeles. Music by Craig Buhler.
• Blue Whole Gallery exhibit, “Thank You to the Community,” at 129 W. Washington St. through June. Gallery hours 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sundays. Open house, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, June 25-26. Visit bluewholegallery.com
• Cougar-inspired photography art show, through end of June. At Pacific Pantry, 229 S. Sequim Ave. See preview at anthera.org/puma-art.
• Shipley Center classes/activities: Tai chi, Zumba, basic meditation, computer clinic, some offered via Zoom. 360-683-6806, firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: some classes are limited in size)
• Virtual storytimes toddlers and preschoolers, led by staff at North Olympic Library System. Register at nols.org/storytimes.
• Skwim Toastmasters Club. Meets every Tuesday, 7-8:30 p.m. Currently meeting online via Zoom. Click “Join us from your home” link at 907529.toastmastersclubs.org.
• Olympic Peninsula Christian Writers, 6:30-8:30 p.m., third Thursday, Currently meeting online via Zoom. Email to email@example.com. (Not meeting in June)
• Sequim Farmers & Artisans Market, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. each Saturday through Oct. 30, Sequim Civic Center Plaza and Centennial Place, downtown Sequim. firstname.lastname@example.org, sequimmarket.com.