Editor’s note: Is your group meeting once more and wanting to get into the community calendar? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-683-3311. — MD
Deadline for items appearing in the community calendar is noon on Wednesday, one week before publication at editor@ sequimgazette.com or delivered to the Sequim Gazette at 147 W. Washington St.
Events, music, dance, exhibits
• City of Sequim Fourth of July show, 10:15 p.m. Sunday, July 4, at Carrie Blake Community Park. Call 360-681-3422.
• Music Where You Park, 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 6, at George Washington Inn, 939 Finn Hall Road, Port Angeles. Music by Craig Buhler.
• 2nd Saturday Book Discussion Group (North Olympic Library System), discussing “There There” by Tommy Orange, at 3 p.m. on Saturday, July 10. Virtual meeting. Register and request copies of the book at nols.org/2nd-saturday-book-discussion-group.
• “Fire and Flight” art show/sale, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, July 3, at 141 Flying Cloud St.
• North Olympic Library System children Zoom event, “Science Magic” with Jeff Evans, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 6. Get link at nols.org/kids-events.
• Music Where You Park, 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 13, at KSQM studio, 609 W. Washington St. Music by Cort Armstrong and Paul Stehr.
• North Olympic Library System children Zoom event, “Glass Blowing” with Bao Thao, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 13. Get link at nols.org/kids-events.
• 2nd Tuesday Book Discussion Group (North Olympic Library System), discussing “Lost City of the Monkey God” by Douglas Preston, at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, July 13. Virtual meeting. Register and request copies of the book at nols.org/2nd-tuesday-book-discussion-group.
• Blue Whole Gallery exhibit, “Color and Light,” at 129 W. Washington St. through July. Gallery hours 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Sundays. Exhibit during the First Friday Art Walk from 5-8 p.m. Friday, July 2. Visit bluewholegallery.com.
• Sequim block print artist Randy Radock featured at Harbor Art Gallery, 114 N. Laurel St., Port Angeles in July, August. Gallery’s operating hours: 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Meet the artist July 21-22 and Aug. 4-5 during gallery hours.
• Shipley Center classes/activities: Tai chi, Zumba, basic meditation, computer clinic, some offered via Zoom. 360-683-6806, email@example.com. (Note: some classes are limited in size)
• Virtual storytimes toddlers and preschoolers, led by staff at North Olympic Library System. Register at nols.org/storytimes.
• Skwim Toastmasters Club. Meets every Tuesday, 7-8:30 p.m. Currently meeting online via Zoom. Click “Join us from your home” link at 907529.toastmastersclubs.org.
• Olympic Peninsula Christian Writers, 6:30-8:30 p.m., third Thursday, Currently meeting online via Zoom. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Not meeting in June)
• Sequim Farmers & Artisans Market, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. each Saturday through Oct. 30, Sequim Civic Center Plaza and Centennial Place, downtown Sequim. email@example.com, sequimmarket.com.