Six Sequim students recently earned degrees from Western Governors University-Washington following the school’s sixth commencement ceremony on May 6.
At the ceremony, the online, nonprofit university recognized 1,535 undergraduate and 1,076 graduate students who have completed their degrees.
Sequim graduates included:
• Amanda Murphy, a Master of Arts in English Language Learning (Pre K-12
• Andrea Dietzman, a Master of Arts in Teaching in Elementary Education (K-8)
• Bethelyn Breitbach, a Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
• Heather Titterness, a Master of Arts in Science Education (5-9)
• Peter Harker, a Master of Arts in Teaching in Mathematics (5-12)
• Steven Higg, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing