Have you been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease? What is the most evident symptom that took form since the diagnosis, were you thinking of fatigue? If that is the case, you are onto something. The host of the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop, Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN, agrees with this and insists that “it permeates every time the body does not work as it should be.” As someone who has set forth on a mission to support people with autoimmune diseases, he claims to have helped millions of people in the last 40 years alone.
Adding to the latter is co-host and world-renowned fatigue expert Dr. Evan H. Hirsch, who explained that “there are 10 major causes of fatigue and autoimmunity,” highlighting that people with both issues are likely to possess 8 to 10 of those causes. For those of you wondering where exactly we are headed with all this, earlier we hinted at a workshop called, Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity, through which fatigue experts will be joining forces to reveal all. Taking everything into account, let’s get started with the ins and outs of this event.
What is the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop?
Co-hosted by Tom O’Bryan, and Dr. Evan H. Hirsch, the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop is a workshop that has been compiled to help consumers figure out their respective causes for fatigue and/or autoimmunity diseases. Dr. Evan H. Hirsch trusts that discovering the cause is the only way for anyone to take the next steps towards healing. To ensure that an interactive support system autoimmunity workshop is in place, the duo will be holding a series of Q&A sessions. Aside from its ability to get a conversation rolling, individuals can feel a sense of motivation, that they are not in this alone. With that in mind, the time has come to discuss the learning opportunity at hand.
What will be taught through Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop?
There’s so much to learn through the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop. Before getting into that, individuals need to have some foundation on what an autoimmune disease is. With over 80 different types known to humankind, an autoimmune disease occurs when the body’s natural defense system can neither differentiate nor defend. To be precise, the body is in a position where it can not tell the difference between its own cells and the foreign kinds. As a result, it is left to believe that both types of cells attack it, hence, attacking them back.
With over one trillion cells in the body that serve as the basic building blocks of all living things, they are needed to provide the body a structure, ensure nutrients are absorbed from food and converted to energy for essential bodily functions. Clearly, the body’s attempt at attacking its own cells cannot be a good thing. Here’s what the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop aims to deliver:
- Root-cause discovery methods and an array of treatment options
- The five pillars of autoimmune diseases
- The impact that genetics and lifestyle choices as factors may have
- Why stealth toxicity is deemed the core issue of fatigue and autoimmunity
- How to detect EBV, Lyme, parasites, and other infections
- Nutrient deficiencies that lead to fatigue and autoimmunity
- The best methods (natural and scientific) to healing poor sleep quality and autoimmunity
- How fear and anxiety can lead to unwanted illnesses
Who are the experts onboarding the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop?
Over 40 experts have onboarded the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop. Listed below is each one of them, along with their designations and their topic of discussion:
- Marcelle Pick, OB-GYN, to elaborate on adrenal dysfunction and immunity
- Alan Christianson, NMD to elaborate on thyroid disease, fatigue, and autoimmunity
- Jessica Drummond, DCN, CCN, PT to reveal a case study on a COVID-19 long hauler
- Ari Whitten, Ph.D., CES, PES on means of supercharging the mitochondria
- Terry Wahls, MD on the significance of the mitochondrial function
- Eric Zielinski, DC on the effects of essential oils on chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia
- Steven Masley, MD, FAHA on concerns due to nutrient and vitamin deficiencies
- Carolyn Ledowsky, ND to discuss how chronic illnesses lead to fatigue
- Peter Kan, DC, DACNB, FAAIM on the effects of iron imbalances
- Rodger Murphee, DC, CNS on the effects of neurotransmitter deficiencies
- Rob Downey, MD, IFMCP, on the five pillars of healthy living
- David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS on the pros and cons of intermittent fasting
- Brian Mowll, CDE, MLDE, IFMCP on blood sugar and energy levels
- Misty Williams on the toll that sleep deficiency can have on the entire body
- Debra Atkinson, MS, CSCS, MES on exercise, fatigue, and autoimmunity
- Sam Shay, DC, IFMCP on functional genetics
- Keesha Ewers, Ph.D., ARNP on the effect that negative emotions can have on health
- Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., on the importance of self-regulation and energy management
- Eva Detko, Ph.D., MSc, BA, mIAHT on building emotional immunity to overcome all
- Joe Rignola, HHC, FDN-P on fear, anxiety, and fatigue
- Jodi Cohen, NTP on the autonomic nervous system dysfunction and the vagus nerve
- Rashid A. Buttar, DO, FAAPM, FACAM, FAAIM on the impact that the mindset has on wellness
- Shivan Sarna on the underlying causes of SIBO
- Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN on the leaky gut syndrome
- Marisol Teijeiro, ND, on constipation and how the issue stems into existence
- Jonathan Landsman on healing starting from oral health
- Ellie Campbell, MS, DO, FABFM, ABOIM on the effect that hidden dental infections can have
- Donna Gates, Med, ABAAHP on yeast infections
- Partha Nandi, MD, FACP on intestinal bacterial infections
- Evan Brand, CFMP, NTP on H.pylori, SIBO, and gut infections
- Evan H. Hirsch, MD, on the four steps to overcoming long haulers of COVID
- Robert Ivker, DO, ABIHM to discuss chronic sinusitis
- Todd Watts, DC, PScD on parasites, fatigue, and autoimmunity
- Darin Ingels, ND, FAAEM on Lyme disease, fatigue, and autoimmunity
- Kasia Kines, DCN, MS, MA, CN, CSN on Epstein-Barr virus, fatigue, and autoimmunity
- Jill Carnahan, MD, ABFM, ABIHM, IFMCP on the effect of mold toxicity on wellness
- Margaret Christensen, MD, FACOG, IFMCP, ABOIM on mold, trauma, and the limbic system
- Stephen J. Ezell on removing toxins from one’s home
- Nathan Crane on finding purpose post-diagnosis
- Christine Schaffner, ND on heavy metal toxicity
- Daniel Pompa, PScD on toxicity, fatigue, and autoimmunity
- Lloyd Burrell on the “Hidden Plague,” i.e., EMFs
What perks are there to registering to the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop?
Apart from the learning opportunity presented via recognized fatigue and health experts, which on its own is a major perk, a registration to the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop implies several free bonuses, namely:
- Bonus Video #1: Chronic Sinusitis
- Bonus Video #2: Mitochondrial Function
- Bonus Video #3: Thyroid disease, fatigue, and autoimmunity
- Bonus Video #4: Constipation is the Cause?
- How to Resolve Your Fatigue Using a 4-Step System by Evan H. Hirsch, MD
- Autoimmune Fix Recipes eBook by Tom O’Bryan
- 3-Day Kickstart Brain Fog Elimination Plan eGuide by Tom O’Bryan
- The Hidden Causes Workbook + Daily Live Chats
- 4 Interview Transcripts from the workshop
- 20 Ways to Beat Fatigue eBook
- Gut Health Guide & Essential Oils Protocol by Eric Zielinski
- GABA and Tryptophan: Amino Acid Solutions by Trudy Scott, CN
- 25 Surprisingly Toxic Everyday Products eReport by Brian Vaszily
- 101 Natural Health Remedies Secrets eBook
- The Science of the Heart Volume 2 by Rollin McCraty
When will the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop take place?
The Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop has been scheduled for Monday, June 14, 2021, to Sunday, June 20, 2021. To register for the workshop, individuals must complete the application.
How much will Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop cost?
The workshop is entirely free. However, should individuals want access to the 42 audio/video expert talks and live chat recordings, along with exclusive access to a Facebook Group, a series of guides and downloadable PDF transcripts, and expert bonus guides, an additional cost will be incurred? Summarized below is a quick price’s breakdown:
- Online access only: $59
- Flash drive only: $99
- Online and flash drive accesses: $99
The difference between the last two options is that the former only includes recordings, while the latter also includes online streaming, a complimentary HealthMeans membership, and a printed transcript book. Moreover, each purchase has been protected by a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee. To communicate with customer service, consider the following points of contact:
- Address: Health Talks Online, 2465 US-1S #1017, St. Augustine, FL 32086
- Phone: (904) 580 4486
- Email: email@example.com.
Ultimately, the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop is for anyone who either has been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease or is concerned that they might be. Given that fatigue is a common issue, individuals need to grasp which type of disease they have fully and, consequently, take steps toward optimal healing.
What makes this workshop appealing is that it offers 42 unique perspectives on the issue, which is likely to create a complete picture of autoimmunity. How can anyone neglect the interactive nature of this workshop or the number of resources made available at a small price? For these reasons, registering for the Hidden Causes: The Fatigue & Autoimmunity Workshop seems very beneficial. Registrations should be completed sooner rather than later, as the workshop is already underway.
People Also Read: Digestion SOS Docusummit Review – Get Event Details for Free
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.