As men age, they naturally experience andropause, which has also been referred to as male menopause. It decreases testosterone levels and a wealth of unwelcome side effects related to this drop in hormones.
Leading Edge Health’s, Provacyl is a natural dietary supplement that, when taken daily, can help revive HGH and lowered testosterone levels, which are the cause of these symptoms of male menopause.
Provacyl was created to boost testosterone and help release HGH (human growth hormone). Many HGH supplements on the market supposedly help raise your hormone levels and combat the side effects of lowered testosterone. Provacyl is meant to help you gain back your stamina, libido and even help reverse muscle loss.
Can one dietary supplement accomplish all of this? The creators of Provacyl states you’ll get “back to your best.” Here, we’ll offer a complete breakdown of Provacyl; what it does, what you’re putting in your body, and if it’s worth it.
Is Provacyl for You?
Testosterone can begin to decline in men as young as 30 years old. For every decade after that, it continues to decline. It takes some time to feel the effects, but at some point, low testosterone has some pretty noticeable symptoms.
The most prominent effects usually begin over age 50. Some results of this “male menopause” include:
- Low sex drive
- Erectile dysfunction
- Loss of muscle
- Increased weight gain
- Hair loss over the entire body
- Mood swings
- Fatigue from poor sleep
If you’re experiencing these changes, then you may want to consider using Provacyl.
Are HGH Supplements Safe?
Some HGH supplements are known to be illegal and unsafe for personal use. So finding the term in a health supplement may put you off. You shouldn’t be concerned. According to the Mayo Clinic, HGH is beneficial for building muscle, which is a necessary component in your overall health.
Normal levels of HGH promote healthy aging and helps prevent bone and muscle loss. In men, testosterone helps regulate red blood cell production, bone density, and sex drive. Provacyl promotes the healthy stimulation of both HGH and testosterone.
The Pros of Provacyl
While Provacyl is not meant to reverse the effects of aging, it helps alleviate many of the symptoms described above. Because it isn’t a miracle drug, Provacyl can’t reverse the effects of andropause. Any dietary supplement that promises that is lying. Actual product users report:
- More energy
- Increased libido
- Better erections
- Easier muscle gains
- Improved weight loss
- A generally improved mood
- Feeling like their younger selves
- No prescription required
It seems most men looking to buy this product are looking to reverse the effects of low testosterone on their sex drive. This was one of the reported benefits. However, this is not the only benefit of taking Provacyl.
Even if you aren’t suffering from all of the testosterone and HGH loss symptoms, Provacyl can be used to boost your overall health safely. Maybe you aren’t experiencing a low sex drive but have noticed it’s harder to keep your muscles toned.
People Also Read: Top Testosterone-Boosting Supplements
Like any HGH supplement, Provacyl is suitable for body-building purposes. HGH is known to boost muscle growth, strength, and exercise performance while helping you recover from injury and disease.
It would help if you had good HGH levels to help with losing weight, healing from injuries, and boosting your athletic ability.
- Heightened HGH and testosterone in men can help ward off illness and keep their metabolism going. The positive side effects could help alleviate symptoms of depression.
- Provacyl also contains crucial peptides, amino, and all-natural herbs and vitamins that can help improve your life.
The Cons of Provacyl
- This is a newer product, so there still aren’t many customer Provacyl reviews.
- Though the company offers free shipping, this does not apply to the one-month supply.
- You need to buy two bottles of Provacyl to be eligible for the money-back guarantee.
Other user reviews are still low for this product. But, what’s around is shown to be pretty positive. No adverse side effects have been reported. Though one user review stated they didn’t notice a considerable change in their health, most users seemed to feel better in under three months.
The other buyer reviews we found had users reporting everything just feeling more like their old selves to excellent results in the bedroom. Provacyl users seem to report some genuine benefits.
These verified Porvacyl reviews offer this take:
- “two years of steady use no bad effects.some weight loss and increased energy.”
- “Great product for increasing your vitamin intake and boosting your energy level!”
Like with any supplement, results can vary for many reasons. Provacyl may yield different results if you have any underlying health conditions, choose not to exercise or have a generally inactive lifestyle, or have an unhealthy diet.
Provacyl contains vital ingredients meant to target each side effect of decreased testosterone and minimize its effects. It is used to stimulate the production of your naturally occurring male hormones with no unnecessary ingredients.
The ingredients are natural, easy-to-pronounce, and pretty well-known in the health supplements community. Provacyl can offer a wide range of benefits since it includes specific amino acids and plant and other herbal extracts.
Each group of ingredients listed here targets specific effects of andropause. According to the Provacyl website, these ingredients are designed to help out your declining libido:
- Vitamin B6 encourages your body to increase male hormone and HGH production naturally. It helps improve your sexual health. It’s also part of the “ZMA” combination (zinc monomethionine aspartate, magnesium aspartate, and Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine), which holds potential for people looking to turn back the clock.
- Magnesium is commonly used to increase sex drive and testosterone production.
- D-aspartic acid controls the release of male sexual hormones. This helps your body use your testosterone correctly. Appropriate testosterone levels are what keep your sex drive active.
- Muira Puama (150mg) an Amazonian rainforest flowering species. Its name translates to “potency woo.”.
- Longjack (Tongkat) is a native Southeast Asian plant. It is meant to improve male sex drive and tends to increase testosterone, as well as muscle mass and growth.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) This is one of the five forms of Vitamin D. When men took it for 365 days, it boosted testosterone by 25%, according to a 2011 survey.
- Your adrenal glands make DHEA. Your body converts it to male sex hormones. There is some suggestion that it offers a protective benefit for men against heart disease. DHEA may also boost your energy and help you manage stress.
- Hypothalamus is targeted as it is the part of your brain that aids in regulating endocrine activity and regulates body temperature and hormone synthesis, including HGH. It can also help regulate your emotions.
This group of ingredients primarily contains vitamins and plants. Together they are supposed to improve overall mental health and energy levels:
- Ginkgo Biloba 125mg has been suggested to increase energy levels throughout the day.
- Panax ginseng 100mg can potentially improve endurance and overall ability to perform.
- L-Pyroglutamate, which some studies suggest, boosts short and long-term memory in adults.
- Acai fruit 100mg, often referred to as a superfood acai, is high in antioxidants, which help to fight disease.
- Soy phosphate complex is fats that come from vegetables. They appear to help liver function and reduce depression, sharpen your memory.
- Vitamin K2 can have cardiovascular effects and also offers the benefit of testosterone regulation.
- Gaba 40mg, short for gamma-aminobutyric acid, is a powerful amino acid first discovered in 1883 in Berlin. It is classified as a neurotransmitter, which means it helps nerve impulses cross the synapses (gaps) and communicate better and has many positive effects on the nervous system. In addition, GABA stimulates the production of HGH.
- Anterior pituitary. This activates the pituitary gland and promotes HGH production. It can also help with improving muscle tone.
The other listed ingredients target your overall health and feeling of general well-being. They include:
- L-glutamine 60mg is considered necessary for digestion, muscle repair, cell division, and formation.
- L-arginine HCL 60mg Clinical trial studies have found arginine could triple your HGH levels as you age.
- L-glycine 60mg is needed for stimulating the pituitary gland to release HGH. It has a relaxing impact on the mind and might even contribute to prostate health.
- L-pyroglutamate an amino acid thought to help short and long-term memory.
- L-tyrosine 60mg is found in the thyroid gland and is used to produce thyroxine. Studies have shown that tyrosine can help relieve fatigue and stress. It also helps control your metabolism.
- Swedish flower pollen 40mg comes from the seed husks of various flowering plant species. It is thought to provide energy through the vitamins, nutrients, amino acids, and antioxidants it contains.
If you would like to learn more about these ingredients, their effects can be viewed on the manufacturer’s website. They also offer some testimonials and links to academic studies detailing the benefits of these ingredients and why they were used in the making of Provacyl.
Provacyl Side Effects
Like with any over-the-counter or prescription drugs, there can be side effects. You should always speak with your doctor before starting any new health supplements or drastically changing your lifestyle or exercise regime.
If you are taking a new supplement, you should always buy from a known and vetted manufacturer. You don’t want an inferior knock-off product containing unknown elements.
It’s important to note that Provacyl is not FDA approved, but none of the listed ingredients cause alarm. Provacyl is entirely legal and uses natural ingredients, and contains no stimulants.
The ingredients in Provacyl are known to be relatively safe and effective. Provacyl does not suggest any side effects on their website. There are some known possible side effects of the ingredients in it.
According to Medical News Today, L-arginine can cause:
- Abdominal pain
- Airway inflammation
- Low blood pressure
- Blood abnormalities
We should also note that none of the customer reviews complained about side effects. But it’s good to be thorough and well-informed. You should always pay attention to your body and consult a doctor if you experience any adverse symptoms.
For some people, the use of Provacyl will not be helpful or necessary. If you aren’t experiencing any of the symptoms of male menopause, it is not advised that you take an HGH releaser. There are also instances where taking Provacyl is not in any way recommended.
Who Should Not Use Provacyl
- You are under 18 years of age (and it should be stored away from children).
Leading Edge Health recommends taking four Provacyl tablets a day, every day. You should take two tablets in the morning and two in the afternoon, preferably with a meal, and always with lots of water. The instructions say you should not exceed four tablets in a day.
If you follow this regiment daily, Leading Edge Health claims you will begin seeing significant changes within 30 days of taking this supplement. They suggest waiting about three months before expecting to see the full effects.
You can buy Provacyl only on their official website; you cannot find this supplement anywhere else. So make sure you head over to their website and place your order.
Here are the pricing options available:
- One month supply – $59 + Free Natural Health Source Gift Card worth $25
- Three months supply – $154 +Free Natural Health Source Gift Card worth $25
- Six months supply – $268 + Free Natural Health Source Gift Card worth $25 and free shipping
- Twelve-month supply – $388 + Free Natural Health Source Gift Card worth $25 and free shipping
Apart from this, the manufacturers also have a 60-day cash-back policy. If this supplement does not work for you, you can always contact customer care and ask for a full refund. For further information, customer service can be contacted 6:00 am to 10:00 pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week (excluding holidays) via:
- Phone: 1-866-621-6886 North America
- Phone: 1-604-677-5365 International
- Address: Leading Edge Health, c/o 100 Fidelitone Way, Elizabethton, TN 37643
About the Manufacturer
Leading Edge Health has been around for over two decades. Founded in 2001, they tout themselves as being leaders in the natural health sphere. In addition to Provacyl also offers other well-reviewed natural products for both men and women’s sexual health, anti-aging, and skincare needs.
While reviews of Provacyl are still scarce, existing reviews are reasonably positive. It’s also a pretty low-risk product to try. Leading Edge Health offers a 60-day full money-back guarantee with the return of your empty bottles.
Overall, Provacyl appears to be a safe and natural way to increase your HGH and testosterone levels. You can purchase Provacyl here.
More Like This: Quick Flow Review: Fake Scam or Real Male Enhancement Pills?
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team and please know we only recommend high quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely a substitute for sound medical advice from a licensed healthcare provider. Make sure to consult with a professional physician before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.