Anyone who is engaged in physical activities wants to maximize their strength gains and to achieve excellent results. Now, a new supplement promises to give you everything you need to get ripped quickly and never be called skinny again.
With Crazy Nutrition Mass Gainer, you will bulk up and increase your muscle gains very quickly, enhancing your performance in the gym. Sounds too good to be true? This is something that you can learn by reading our review.
What Is Crazy Nutrition Mass Gainer?
Crazy Nutrition is a reasonably famous brand of supplements for bodybuilders. Mass Gainer is one of their products focused on allowing you to gain muscle without adding fat while training. It’s a perfect meal replacement that gives you a speedy muscle recovery and tastes good, unlike similar products that leave a bad aftertaste.
This meal replacement shake is recommended for people tired of “eating excessively” to gain muscles but still failing and struggling to find real results. When coupled with exercise, it can help you bulk up, recover quickly, and build your muscles like you never thought possible.
According to Crazy Nutrition, most of the formulas are currently unhealthy because they will make you fat, cause a sugar spike, and increase your blood sugars. This could lead to several health issues, such as diabetes, so you should use something that only has natural ingredients, such as Mass Cainer.
How Mass Gainer by Crazy Nutrition Works
Crazy Nutrition’s Mass Gainer supplement replaces a meal with a healthy shake. It has 695 calories, containing 50 grams of protein per serving and whole-food sourced carbs. The ingredients are all 100% natural and carefully selected for the best effect.
This gives you a powerful effect because the meal will fill you, but it won’t have many calories. The carbs will satisfy your sweet tooth, but you won’t face the famous sugar spikes caused by sweets. It works even for fast metabolisms, which tend to be a lot leaner than average.
Also, this formula uses its cutting-edge combination of ingredients to reduce the time that your muscles take to recover after the training. You will feel less pain and be able to hit the gym again very quickly by ingesting this meal replacement every day that you train.
You should only use the Mass Gainer meal shake if you are currently training. If you are not, you will probably not gain weight but won’t develop muscles, either.
Also, even if the product does not contain a lot of fat, its carbs can turn into fat unless you have a physically intensive routine, as the supplement itself has 695 calories per serving. So, sedentary people may still gain weight when using it, although that’s rare. The Mass Gainer formula contains:
- 100g low glycemic carbs
- 695 Calories
- 50g protein
Crazy Nutrition Main Ingredients
If you are currently wondering what’s inside the Mass Gainer meal replacement shake, you should know that the Mass Gainer shake comes in flavors of chocolate and vanilla and only uses whole-food sourced ingredients without any type of toxin or similar additives. Check out the list:
- Gluten-free Oat Flour: This substance has several complex carbohydrates that can aid you in gaining more muscle mass. It’s also excellent to improve your digestion and diminish your blood sugars.
- Carb10: This meal replacement shake comes from pea starch. It has the power to improve your digestive capabilities, allowing you to ingest more of it without getting fat or having problems such as diabetes.
- DigeZyme®:A blend of 5 specific enzymes to help avoid bloating issues.
- Whey Protein Blend: Whey protein gives you what you need to develop strong muscles, and this company uses a very high-quality version of it.
- Sweet Potato Flour: Has several essential minerals and vitamins, and it doesn’t cause any kind of sugar crashes.
- Creatine Monohydrate: This improves your muscles by boosting their strength and giving you a faster recovery than usual.
- Flaxseed Powder: These seeds are perfect for your digestion and can have a positive effect on your cardiovascular health, as well as help to maintain healthy blood sugars.
Benefits vs. Side Effects
Before you purchase Crazy Nutrition’s Mass Gainer, it’s a good idea to take some time and look at the pros and cons:
- Gain more muscle quickly.
- Creatine for quicker results
- Replaces meals efficiently with fewer calories ingested.
- It has zero garbage fillers.
- Can reduce bloating and indigestion.
- Get more energy than you normally would.
- Have speedy muscle recovery.
- This product has no side effects, according to the manufacturer. That is the case because it only uses whole-food sourced ingredients that are good for you.
Crazy Nutrition Official Pricing
Crazy Nutrition is selling Mass Gainer with huge discounts right now, so it seems like a good time to get a bottle or two. All purchases over $50 include free shipping, and all products have a 60-day moneyback guarantee in case you’re not too keen on the actual results of the formula.
It’s possible to choose between chocolate and vanilla flavors, and there are three different packages, each one giving you a better discount. A single bottle currently costs $34.99, down from the original price of $44.99. Prices are as follows:
- One mass Gainer $34.99 + $7.95 Shipping
- Two Mass Gainer $62.99 + Free Shipping
- Three Mass Gainer $83.99 + Free Shipping
The best offering is to take three bottles home. In this case, instead of paying the official price of $134, you’ll spend only $83.99 for a supply that will last three months.
Contact Crazy Nutrition for questions and more by email or phone at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 (646) 568 5162
Mass Gainer Conclusion
Crazy Nutrition has yet another great offering with its Mass Gainer. This complete meal replacement shake supplement is perfect for people who no longer want to be skinny despite their constant training. Replace one meal each training day, and you’ll see a huge difference.
If this feels like you, you can purchase your first bottle of Mass Gainer to see accurate results. In any case, it’s a risk-free investment, as there is a 60-day guarantee in case you don’t fall in love with the formula.
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or provide any kind of get-rich money scheme.