The City of Sequim will begin to rehabilitate selected sections of city streets beginning Monday, Aug. 13.
Residents can expect delays, localized closures, and detours from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Fridays for one to two weeks, according to a news release.
Work duration is dependent upon weather, according to the release.
On Monday, Brackett Road between North Priest Road and North Ninth Avenue will be closed to traffic.
Detour routes will be provided where necessary.
Work will be performed at the following locations:
• South Third Avenue between West Brownfield and West Reservoir roads.
• West Reservoir Road between South Third Avenue and South Seventh Avenue.
• South Seventh Avenue between Happy Valley and West Reservoir roads.
• The intersection of South River and East Silberhorn roads.
• West Brackett Road between North Priest Road and North Ninth Avenue.
• West Deseret Avenue.
• West Spruce Street between Honeycomb Circle and North Ninth Avenue.
• North Ninth Avenue between West Spruce Street and West Helen Court.
• Washington Harbor Loop.
• City Water Reclamation Facility.
Resident access will be provided, however residents are encouraged to use alternative routes for access where possible.
Pavement rehabilitation includes pavement milling, reconstruction, pavement overlay and subgrade repair.
The projects are being funded with Transportation Benefit District and Utility funds, according to the release.
The work will be performed by Lakeside Industries, Inc.