Mountain View school opens registration
Mountain View Christian School hosts registration for the upcoming school year from 4-7 p.m., Aug. 18 at the school campus, 255 Medsker Road.
Mountain View is a school for students entering grades 1-8. The school year begins Aug. 25.
For more information or to schedule a tour, call Larry Arnott at 683-6170.
Families For Kids group collecting school supplies
Officials from Families for Kids and the North Olympic Foster Parent Association are accepting donations for back-to-school supplies for children in Clallam and Jefferson counties who are in foster homes or in kinship care.
While all supplies are needed and appreciated, the greatest need is for new backpacks for middle and high school age students, both boys and girls. The packs need to be sturdy enough to carry big textbooks and binders.
Drop-off locations include:
• Sequim Curves, 765 W. Washington St.
• Sound Community Bank, 541 N. Fifth Ave.
• Sequim Rite Aid Store, 520 W. Washington St.
• Port Angeles Curves, 213 E. Eighth St., Suite A
• Port Angeles Rite Aid, 621 S. Lincoln St.
• Port Angeles Rite Aid, 110 Plaza St.
For more information, contact Colleen Robinson at 460-5560 or by e-mail: email@example.com.