With Clallam County going into Phase 2 for Gov. Inslee’s “Safe Start Washington” plan, many Sequim area businesses made the shift this week to reopen and/or reinstate services.
Here is a list of businesses that submitted information. Let us know about your business’ change in hours and other announcements by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 360-683-3311.
• The Black Bear Diner, 1471 E. Washington St., re-opened its inside dining this week while continuing take-out dining, too. It opens 8 a.m.-8 p.m. 7 days a week with more information by calling 360-504-2950 or visiting blackbeardiner.com/location/sequim.
General Manager Linda Donaghy said seating is 6-feet apart, parties are limited to five and employees wear masks and gloves, Customers are required to wear a mask until they are seated with free masks available.
• Sequim’s Sunshine Cafe, 145 W. Washington St., opens today, Wednesday, June 3, from 8 am. to 3 p.m. Seating will be at 50 percent capacity. Call 360-683-4282 or see eat-sun.com or www.facebook.com/seqsunshinecafe.
• The Café at Shipley Center, 921 E. Hammond St., started Meals-To-Go services this week.
Volunteers and staff will be serving customers at their car with prepared food to take home to enjoy. To order, call ahead for the latest menu information at 360-683-6806.
Payments over-the-phone accepted or in-person at pick-up. Meal pick-ups are open from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday. Honk or call upon arrival. Bulk orders welcomed.
• Jose’s Famous Salsa, 126 E. Washington St., reopened for regular business hours (11 a.m.-9 p.m.) on Monday. The restaurant will be closed on Sunday’s until Clallam County enters Phase 4. Call 360-681-8598 or see www.josesfamoussalsa.com.
• Sweet Spot Sequim Inc., 609 W. Washington St., is open 3-8 p.m. for dine-in, self-service frozen yogurt. Orders to go are also available; call 360-504-2121 to place an order. See www.facebook.com/SweetSpotSequim.
• Goodwill will reopen its Sequim store, 680 W. Washington St., on Wednesday with its donation center opening earlier in the week. They open for now at 10 a.m.-6 p.m. 7 days a week. For more information, call 360-681-2635.
• Carlsborg’s Old Mill Cafe, 721 Carlsborg Road, reopened for full service on Tuesday, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. The eatery has a new outdoor eating bar and patio. Customers must wear masks inside the restaurant until they are seated at a table, but no masks required outside. The cafe also has to-go, curbside and delivery services. Call 360-582-1583 or see old-millcafe.com or www.facebook.com/oldmillcafeincarlsborg.
• Bloomin’ Nails and Hair, 130 N. Third Ave, reopened this week and keeps its hours and services from Tuesday-Saturday. For more information, contact 360-797-3900 or email@example.com, or visit www.bloominnailsandhairsalon.com.
• Dungeness Kids Co., 163 W. Washington St., reopens noon-4 p.m. Thursday, June 4 and continue regular hours noon-4 p.m. Monday-Saturdays, with plans to extend hours in the near future. Private appointments, curbside pickup, and delivery (free shipping over $50) also available by calling 360-582-1700 or visiting www.facebook.com/dungenesskids.
• Salty Girls-Sequim Seafood Co., 210 W. Washington St., opened Tuesday and celebrated with live music. With restrictions in place, only 26 customers are allowed inside at one time. The business will still offer online ordering and take out. See www.saltygirlsseafood.com or www.facebook.com/saltygirlsseafood for menu, hours and more. 360-775-3787.
• Sequim Kabob House, 173 W. Washington St., reopened on Tuesday and will be open 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Saturdays. 360-504-2598.
• Tedesco’s Italian Fresh, 210 W. Washington St., reopens Wednesday with revised hours of 4-8 p.m. Wed.-Thursday, and Sunday, and 4-9 p.m. Friday-Saturday for sit down service. Take out and delivery will continue. Call 360-504-3821 or see www.tedescosfresh.com.
• The Cedars at Dungeness’ two dining venues, Stymie’s and Double Eagle, are open for service at 1965 Woodcok Road. Hours are 7 a.m.-9 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended. Guest are highly encouraged to provide and wear their own mask as much as possible while on property. See 7cedars.com/covid-19-update-cad for more reopening details.