The Sequim Civic Center, located at 152 W. Cedar St., reopened to the public on June 14. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Members of the public are asked to wear a mask when they are in the civic center and will be asked to sign a log-in sheet and take their temperature for the safety of the public and city staff.
Residents are still encouraged to conduct business with the city through the phone and website when possible.
Note: Sequim city offices will close from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. for a staff meeting on Friday, June 18.
There are several options to pay utility bills remotely:
• Pay by phone — Dial 844-855-0109; have one’s account number and payment method ready. Be sure to enter all numbers of the account number, excluding the period, and including the number after the period
• Pay online — Visit sequimwa.gov/642/View-or-Pay-your-Bill
• Use the utility bill pay box: A box is located outside the main entrance to the civic center; the other is a drive-up option and is on the east side of the public parking lot off North Sequim Avenue
• Mail a payment — Send to: City of Sequim, Utility Bill Pay, PO Box 1087, Sequim, WA 98382. (Note: The City of Sequim is not planning to resume the sale of Clallam County bus passes at this time, but bus passes are available through Clallam County Transit.)
Call the city’s finance department at 360-683-4139 with questions regarding utility bill payments and bus passes.
The drug drop-off bins in the lobby will be available to the public during regular business hours to dispose of expired, unused, and unwanted prescription drugs.
Fingerprinting by the Sequim Police Department will be offered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. by appointment only. Customers must follow the safety protocols including wearing a face mask for the appointment due to the required proximity between staff and the public.
To schedule an appointment, call the police department at 360-683-722.
City of Sequim residents may renew Concealed Pistol Licenses by mail. New (original) Concealed Pistol License applications will be taken in-person at the Sequim Civic Center during regular business hours. Appointments are preferred; see the city website at sequimwa.gov for details.
County residents should contact the Clallam County Sheriff’s office at 360-417-2270 for service.
Public meetings will continue to be held virtually until further notice. Contact city departments directly with questions:
• Police (non-emergency): 360-683-7227
• Public works: 360-683-4908
• Community development: 360-683-4908
• Finance/utility billing: 360-683-4139
• City manager’s office, clerk’s office, communications/marketing, legal: 360-683-4908.