The Dungeness River Audubon Center day camps for boys and girls ages 7-12 is an opportunity for youths to experience and explore the outdoors.
The center’s goal is to help children understand and enjoy the natural world through a variety of hands-on activities that include science investigations, games, arts, crafts, hikes, water play and a bicycle journey.
Enrollment of only 20 campers guarantees a warm personal learning experience.
Camps tend to fill up quickly, so register early.
• Dungeness Adventure Club Camp: June 22-24 (for ages 3-5), 10 a.m.-1 p.m. $90
• Bike Camp: June 22-25 half days $75
• Girls in Science: July 13-15 $75
• Builders Camps: Two camps – July 6-7 or July 23-24 $90
• Nature Ninjas: Two camps – July 9-10 or July 20-21 $90
• Nature Camps: Two camps – Aug. 3-6 or Aug 17-20 $150
To learn more or to register, call 681-4076 or visit www.DungenessRiverCenter/summer-camps.