Lorraine Wall, chief nursing officer and hospital chief operating officer at Olympic Medical Center, recently honored five Olympic Medical Home Health team members at a board of commissioners meeting.
“These employees do an excellent job of accommodating the needs of our patients,” Wall said.
• Jennifer Loftin, referral intake/scheduling coordinator, who’s “an asset to the home health team and excels at communicating with patients and their family members”;
• Leslie Morfeld, home health aide who “communicates thoroughly and effectively with patients, which helps improve outcomes and patient independence”;
• Brian Cimala, a visit nurse who is “a problem solver and critical thinker, and provides quality, compassionate care”;
• Patients on the West End appreciate the attentive care provided by case manager Laura Dotlich, and,
• Eleanore Hafer, a physical therapist who “often arranges her schedule to accommodate high-priority admissions and patients with urgent needs.”
The efforts of these employees, along with the entire Home Health staff, contributed to ABILITY Network naming Olympic Medical Home Health as a Top Agency of the 2018 HomeCare Elite, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States, OMC staff said.